It's quick and easy to schedule a Google Hangout On Air for a future broadcast.
Whether you are scheduling a webinar or announcing a live web performance of your podcast, you can be ready to go in minutes.
This [2:39] video shows you how
How To QUICKLY Schedule A Google Hangout On Air
- Sign in to your Google account
- Go to your Google+ page
- Click on HOME to drop down the Menu Bar
- Select Hangouts
- Click on “Hangouts On Air”, then “Create A Hangout On Air”
- Fill out the Name and Description
- Select “Now” or “Later’. Later will allow you to schedule the start time and duration for your Hangout
- Select your Audience in Google+ communities
- Click on the “Share” button
I also go into some other features that will allow you to post a welcome video, share on other social channels, and even embed the Hangout On Air window on your website.